Human Resources Today and HR West announces the 2018 Human Resources Today MVP Awards!
This is your opportunity to get nationwide exposure amongst the HR audience – the 2018 MVP (Most Valuable Post) Awards! Starting October 1st, you can nominate an HR-related blog post of yours that you are proud of, or a great one you’ve read. It just needs to be published or posted online before nominations open.
Until nominations open on October 1st, you can check out last year’s winners here: http://www.hrwest.org/humanresourcestoday-mvp-awards/2017_winners/
Once nominations close on October 26th, public voting opens. Here’s the timeline:
• Friday, October 26th: Nominations close and articles are sent to the judges
• Friday, November 9th: Judges finish ranking and giving feedback on articles
• Wednesday, November 14th: Voting opens
• Tuesday, November 27th: Voting closes, results are determined
• Monday, December 3rd: Awards winners announced!
• Monday, December 10th: Content-features to spotlight winners (sent out to the NCHRA community of 30K HR professionals, and mentioned on humanresourcestoday.com, our awards program partner).
This is an excellent way to get national recognition as a thought leader as well as publicity not only to NCHRA’s community of 30K HR professionals, but also Human Resources Today’s database of almost 300K contacts! Check it out and consider nominating.
Congrats to our 2017 Winners! Thank you!
Join the #HRWest18 Social Media Challenge!
Your Social Media Posts Can Win You Prizes!
“Where you go to find out What’s Next” is the theme for HR West 2018. Now, in its 34th year, HR West, the San Francisco Bay Area human resources industry conference (serving a community of over 30,000 HR professionals) has initiated its annual social media challenge!
Our goal is to get the word out and build buzz about HR West and, more importantly, increase awareness about the power of innovation in the human resources industry through the power of digital media!
This year, let’s expand the conversation surrounding the importance of today’s HR professionals within today’s innovative businesses including the new responsibilities that lie within the #MeToo and #TimesUp environment.
The #HRWest18 Social Media Challenge has concluded for 2018.
- #HRWest18 Social Media Challenge participants can tweet and/or post “HR-related” photos or 15 sec videos featuring themselves, co-workers/colleagues (with permission to post of course!) on your Twitter, Facebook and/or Instagram account(s) tagged with #HRWest18.
- Choose to use only Twitter or only Facebook or only Instagram …or any combination of the three social media platforms!
- Post and tweet as many original photos or short videos as you’d like (selfies, group, action shots etc. – SMILES INCLUDED!).
- Points will be given for likes, retweets, shares and comments across all platforms as follows:
1 point for each like (Twitter, Instagram and or Facebook)
2 points for each share (Facebook and Instagram) and or retweet (Twitter)
3 points for each comment (across all platforms) or shared post with quote (Twitter)
- Participants with the highest number of likes, shares, retweets, and comments combined across one, two or all platforms will be selected as the first and second place winners respectively.*
1st Place – Two Nights Stay (March 5 and 6, 2018) at the Oakland Marriott City Center. An approximate $400 value. There is no cash value other than for reimbursement if hotel accommodations have already been purchased to attend HR West 2018. Non Transferable.**
2nd Place – Valet Parking at the conference ($100 value – no cash value). Non Transferable.**
**Challenge 1st and 2nd prize winners will be announced and awarded February 28, 2018. For communications purposes, to receive prizes, participants must follow HR West on platforms below in order for prize to be delivered correctly and effectively. Allow (up to) 2 business days for delivery of prize.
*Instant Weekly Winners:
Announced on social media (based on the winner’s favorite posting platform/s) every Friday: $20 Amazon gift cards. Instant winners chosen weekly!***
***The HR West team will choose instant winners every Friday during the contest weeks of January 16 through February 19, 2018). Instant winners will receive Amazon gift cards via email or private/direct message. To receive prize, participants must follow HR West on platforms below in order for prize to be delivered. Participant may choose delivery platform (email, or DM?PM). Allow (up to) 2 business days for delivery of prize.
This challenge is open to all human resources professionals and there is no purchase necessary or requirement to be registered to attend HR West 2018.
For further details contact us via DM on social media:
Twitter @HRWestConf (follow us so we can follow back to DM!)
Instagram @HRWestConf (follow us so we can follow back to DM)