Human Resources Today and HR West are excited to announce the 2017 Human Resources Today MVP Awards!
You can represent our readers. Find out how you can cast your vote at humanresourcestoday.com/pages/
Stay tuned for information on 2018 Contests and Also…Congratulations and a big thank you to our #HRInnovators Social Media Contest Winners for HR West 2017!
We appreciate you!
Be an HR Innovator on Social Media
January 16 – February 26, 2017!
It’s time for HR West 2017 – “HR in the Most Innovative Place on Earth.” It’s the perfect opportunity to get innovative on social media and create a big buzz about HR West 2017!
Let’s start the conversation about #HRWest17! Show your HR love and excitement for HR West 2017! Take candids or your HR colleagues, group shots or selfies — in the office, at lunch, or speaking (at another conference)! Or simply share content from our HRWest.org or the NCHRA blog …then post on Twitter, Facebook and or Instagram for your chance to win one of three great prizes!
WHO CAN ENTER?
Any HR Industry professional – including those who are “related to the HR Industry” i.e. staffing or recruiting professional, consultant, vendor and so forth. We are also including HR West speakers! No purchase is necessary.
1st Place – Two Night Stay (March 6 and 7, 2017) at the Oakland Marriott City Center. Approximate $400 value – no cash value other than for reimbursement if hotel accommodations have been previously purchased. If you win this prize, and you cannot attend HR West 2017 (i.e. use the room), you are welcome to redirect your prize to another person.
2nd Place – $250 VISA Gift Card
3rd Place – Valet Parking at the Conference. $100 value – no cash value other than for reimbursement if previously purchased. If you win this prize, and you cannot attend HR West 2017 or plan to visit the Oakland Convention Center (i.e. use the parking), you are welcome to redirect your prize.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Click here to register for the HR West 2017 Social Media Contest.
- Post on TWITTER, FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM (see How to Post below) – choose one or use them all to post away.
- Enter as often as you like during the contest period January 16, 2017 through February 26, 2017 (ending at 11:59p.m. on that date).
WHAT TO POST
- Share your newest or favorite memory of your most “innovative HR moments” – on the job, in a meeting, at a conference, in your community – get creative. Post fun photos (including Selfies of course), videos, gifs, memes, graphics!
- Share one of our #HRWest17 or any other #HRInnovators posts (including the HR Innovators Award – sponsored by Blueboard. Inc.). This means, if you are not into taking photos or creating memes or videos, you can share content from HR West website pages, blog posts contributed by our amazing speakers or content shared/posted by others! Retweets count.
- Post with a short comment using #HRInnovators and #HRWest17. If you are an Instagram user add more #HR related tags.You must post with these two #tags in order to be entered as an official participate and be included in the points round-up*!
*HOW TO EARN POINTS
- Earn 1 point for every LIKE (or similar engagement i.e. an emoji comment) or RETWEET
- Earn 2 points for every SHARE or COMMENT.
- Earn an extra 1 point for original posts that include YOUR ORIGINAL MEDIA with text (i.e. you add your fun original photos, memes, videos, gifs etc.).
- The top three-point earners will be named first, second, and third place winners respectively.
HOW TO POST
Please use a personal or company related handle.
- On Facebook
- LIKE our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NCHRA
- Choose to post your media directly as on our Page or post on Your Timeline* with a brief comment along with both #HRInnovators #HRWest17. – *If you post on your own timeline, it’s a good idea to also mention our page! To do this, type in @NCHRA so that the “Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA)” page will pop up in a smaller window. This will allow you to click and populate the page name in your post (a mention) the your comment area. – You’ll have a greater chance of getting more likes, comments or shares if you post directly on your own Facebook profile. Remember to use #s and mention our page.
- On Twitter and Instagram
- On Twitter follow @HRWestConf
On Instagram* follow @HRWestConf*Instagram is a newer social media channel for HR West!
- Post from your own handle (account) on any or all platforms with#HRInnovators and IF ROOM use #HRWest17 @HRWestConf, #HR – etc. . Tip for Twitter users: Use a very short description. The less characters you use (100 or less), the more likely people will retweet and share! MEDIA LINKS DO NOT COUNT AS CHARACTERS! Tip for Instagram: Share/push your content from Instagram to Facebook. Use more #HR related # as you’d like in order to get more views to attract likes, comments or shares (note that we will only follow the two main hashtags for this contest).
- On Twitter follow @HRWestConf
- On Facebook
- The more you post and the more creative you are, the more your content is bound to be liked, retweeted, shared and or commented on!
- Encourage your community – including friends and co-workers, etc. to help you bring more visibility to your content!
- Contest period begins at 12a.m. January 16, 2017 and goes through February 26, 2017.
- The top three (point) earners will be named first, second, and third place winners respectively. Example: 100 points being the top earner (first place), 80 points being the second place winner and 75 points being the third place winner.
- Submit more than one entry on one, two or all three platforms – as many times as you’d like – using your personal/professional handle. Do not “spam.”
- Daily or new entries must be unique from any other entry you submit.
- A company brand is not eligible to play. Unless one person is utilizing a specific (business) branded handle personally (for professional purposes).
- Winners will be contacted via phone and or email the week of February 27, 2017.
- Please remember to register to participate.
- NCHRA and HR West has the right to take down/refuse all content that it deems inappropriate or “spam-like” in nature (content – including text or media as well as social media handles themselves).
Questions? Please email: Laurie Pehar Borsh